Friday, October 23, 2009

Sorry but absent...

I'm a bit blank today, hence no post until 6pm. It's been a long one, first with rising at 4.30am with Ethan who had a morning full of so much energy it started super early. From there I've babysat for a few hours for a friend, and then after that had another friend visit with her three daughters. So at 37weeks, with only about 5 hours of broken sleep under my belt, I am too tired to function. Ethan and his dad have gone to get chips from the shop to compliment the 'out of the box' kievs we're having for dinner, and I'm sitting here wondering what to tell the cyber world....

I am tired. I could rant and rave today about the injustices of the little world I live in, but luckily for your ears I'm even too tired for that!

Tell you all about them another time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!