Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blog Award Acceptance and Excitement


Well, I got an award for Blogging from a lovely lady called Amanda, who writes at My Life...Badly Written for the Over The Top Award - Thanks so Much Amanda! I was so excited to receive this that I waited for this long so that Ethan is asleep and I can focus some proper attention on it and spread the blog-love!

Ok, so the rules of this award are as follows:
~Answer the questions below using only one word (I am trying to stick to that!)
~Thank the blogger who gave it to you
~Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers (See below)

So, on with the questions:


1. Where is your cell phone? Mousepad
2.Your hair? Bun
3. Your mother? Angels
4. Your father? Self-reliant
5. Your favorite food? in one word? Are you outta your mind?!!!
6. Your dream last night? Panicking
7. Your favorite drink? Lemonade
8. Your dream/goal? Family Together
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Learning
11. Your fear? sharks
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Together
13. Where were you last night? Learning
14. Something you aren't? Ruffled (easily, anyway!)
15. Muffins? No thanks...
16. Wish list item? Ability
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Stretchy
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Your friends? Amazing
23. Your life? Sustained
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Yes.
26. Vehicle? Big
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
28. Your favorite store? None
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Ummmm...
32. Your best friend? Fantastic
33. One place that I go over and over? Toilet!
34. One person who emails me regularly? Bestie
35. Favorite place to eat? Table


Ok, so these are my six favourite blogs that I'd like to also hand over to.....

Aussiemade : a beautiful blogger from my home state of Tasmania. She can make me homesick with her fantastic photos and beautiful words!

Consumption Rebellion : a fantastic rebel who tries amazingly hard and successfully to withdraw from consumerist ideals and spreads the word on social equality through her words and pictures.

Secret Hippie : a lady who shares little tid bits of her life when ever she can and shares her life so generously.

The Wonder Years : a montessori-based blog that teaches me so many things about my sons abilities and interests, with beautiful activities that anyone can make and teach.

Towards Sustainability : a blog that shows you how no matter what you have, you can begin to make a difference to your life, and the lives around you, and the life of our planet.

For Sale: One Thousand Things : A blog about a family that decided one day to see how they might reach a goal. It went from there! The writers of this blog are truly inspirational, a family of four who are determined to go on holiday by raising funds out of what they can do, see, find and make.

Again, thanks Amanda. I hope the blogs I've nominated feel as surprised and happy about knowing that they've made a difference in the world that I live in, just by writing every now and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!