Monday, March 16, 2009

I am soooo tired.

I can't stay awake. Well, I can. I just would prefer to sleep, especially for a couple hours during the afternoon.

Yep, congratulations ladies and gentlemen, we are pregnant. With number two. Oh lordy, how much I forgot about our first trimester and the tiredness of it all...I'm not really feeling sick, unless nerves count, but I am craving, just as before, sausages, hamburgers and ham. It's terrible. I am trying very hard not to be tempted at all though. And trying to cut back on coffee. But who in god's name can cut back on coffee and work a 10hr day with four kids under two years old?!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzz anyone care to wake me in week 12?

The family don't know, only a couple of girlfriends, the significant other, and our doctor. And the planning in my head has already begun. If its a boy, we won't need to buy anything at all aside from nappies and cross the fingers my boobies work as well this time as they did the first, because then we won't need formula. If it's a girl, we won't really need to buy anything either, because I've plenty of friends' with girls who are lining up to give their stuff away to someone who did the same for them when they had thier little ones.

So that's my news, and my excuse, as to why I've been so absent of late. Please take it easy on me, and rub my back while I have a little rest.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry about being lazy and tired, it's absolutely normal during pregnancy... Try to eat vitaminic food! I've just had my little boy, now my life is much happier and I like reading online about other mummy to be. What about the name? Did you already choose it? I remember I spent a lot of time on http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ searching by origing and popularity. I am looking forward to reading your next post and seeing your camping pics! J

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!