Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!


The sun really is shining. The clouds really are fleeting. The kids aren't sleeping, but they are relaxing in their beds, so that will do! I am feeling inspired and very, very happy with my savings efforts this far.

I am determined to move some items around the house today, mainly to give myself room to sew and start to make items for xmas and presents for birthdays if I get enough stock up. I also would love, love, love to teach myself quilting and make them and bags to sell to people - just like this ....

That would make me very, very happy!

3 comments:

  1. that is a beutiful quilt is that one of your creations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, unfortunately teamblue, I am not yet anywhere near that good! But one day, one day...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!