Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Morning!

Another day, another fifty cents hey?! Here in Whiney Fairy land I am hoping to not spend that money all year! Like many, I am aware that we are heading in to hard times, and am trying very hard to keep money in my wallet more and more every day. I'm having a no-spend day today, and considering I forgot today was a public holiday it might well be a no-spend WEEK! Can't go grocery shopping today, so going to 'make do' with what is already in my fridge and pantry! We had left over vegie muffins for breakfast today, and hopefully I'll rustle up some recipes today that will keep all week for the kids I look after (and my own son).

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!