Monday, February 21, 2011

Knitting, For Beginners like me.

I got a message a while back asking about knitting, for a beginner who knows how to cast on, cast off, and not do much in between. Well, to be honest, I'm not the world's best knitter, just about everything I make has raging flaws in it but I try! My best advice to anyone is to go and join Ravelry immediately and search the pattern and forum databases to join a great community. I got all the best of my patterns there, some free, some not, and I love it. I've also met some wonderful people since joining, as it seems that there is no group so tight-knit!

So I hope that helps. I'd love to go in to more detail, but the babies are corralling the wagons and ready to commit some breakfast time to their tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!