Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm going on a diet...

An internet diet. I have come to realise, well, not really...I've finally admitted to myself, that for someone with two gorgeous children, I spend far too much time on the internet. It's not productive time, either, it's stoopid, window shopping, browsing other peoples' lives' time. I need to stop envying others, and start enjoying myself.

I'll still be posting, probably more often than I have been lately actually, but I'm not sure about the way things will happen. When I was given all the fancy stuff I inherited, I made a vow to myself that I would use it, and currently the computer is in the way. Right now, in fact, if it weren't connected I would be sewing or knitting on the machines while both of the kids are asleep. But I'm not. I'm being a lazy so-an-so and reading blog after beautiful blog wishing some of the other crafty bloggers would come and decorate my house. But they aren't, so I need to do something about that!

So I wish you all a merry christmas, may it be a relaxing one with loads of love and not much plastic (credit or present-wise!). Drop me a line and let me know how much you loved your time off, your new socks, or the scarf that nanna made you in june that she's just given you now (and yeah, I am actually giving a friend of mine a scarf - and it's about 40degrees celcius here today!). I will love hearing all about your xmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!