Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dinner without Perfection after a day of no Perfection....

Today was the first day back at work for the fella in a month.  A full 28 days of rest and relaxation, and today he went back for 14 days.

Seeing this all unfolding wasn't a day I could do without planning.  I desperately needed to plan ahead, so I started it by loading up a heap of movies, cutting and preparing dinner - chicken and vegie soup in the slow cooker - and then sitting with the kids, pretty much all day.  We started our day at 5am, so I knew the kids would be tired.  And they were.

And although it isn't the perfect strategy, it worked just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks to anyone who comments on my blog. I don't always have time every day to check, but I do check often so please comment away!